- Předsíň s přiléhavou skříní
- Koupelna s pračkou
Plně vybavená kuchyňská linka s integrovanými spotřebiči (indukční varná deska, trouba, mikrovlnná trouba, myčka, lednice), rychlovarná konvice
- Obývací pokoj - Kuchyň je propojena s obývacím pokojem, kde je rozkládací pohovka, TV a krb.
- Terasa s grilem - Obývací pokoj se otevírá na prostornou zastřešenou venkovní terasu se zahradním nábytkem, elektrickým grilem a výhledem na jezero.
Podkroví - dvě oddělené ložnice (ložnice č. 1 - manželská postel, ložnice č. 2 - 2 oddělené postele)
Suterén - úschovna kol, lyží, lodí atd.
Venkovní vybavení - dětské hřiště (prolézačky, skluzavka, houpačka, pískoviště), ohniště
Internet - Wi-Fi zdarma
Parkování - zdarma
Dětské postýlky a dětské židličky - zdarma na vyžádání
- Restaurants - 3 restaurants within walking distance, in the village of Kovářov.
- Shops - Frymburk (6 km), Černá v Pošumaví (7,5 km), Lipno nad Vltavou (14 km)
- Post - Frymburk (6 km)
- ATM - Frymburk (6 km)
- Bike/inline skate/boat/kick scooter rental - Frymburk a Lipno nad Vltavou
- Swimming - lake (sand and stone beach within walking distance from the suites), indoor and outdoor swimming pools in Frymburk (+ saunas), Aquaworld in Lipno nad Vltavou
- Spa services - Frymburk, Lipno nad Vltavou
- Skiing - Frymburk (6 km), Lipno nad Vltavou (14 km), Austria - Sternstein (35 km), Austria - Hochficht (48 km)
- Other sports activities in the vicinity - cycling and inline skating on a bike path around the lake, ice skating track on the lake, hiking, mushroom hunting, fishing, bowling, tennis, adventure park, bobsleigh track, bike park, frisbee park, kick scooter tracks, flow trail, golf course in Český Krumlov
Since good fences make good neighbours, we have
written down a couple of rules that need to be adhered to in our suites. Please
be so kind as to peruse them.
- Each lodger is under an obligation of complying with the provisions of this policy. If violated, the lodging provider has a right to terminate the stay without any compensation.
- In order to register for a temporary stay, all guests shall fill in the "Lodging Application Form" ("Přihláška k ubytování") and present their ID card or passport so that their identification data could be checked.
- Personal data processing - the lodging provider processes personal data of the lodgers in order to provide them with the lodging services, to perform its statutory obligations or for other purposes to which the lodger has given their consent. The processing is made in accordance with the applicable legal regulations and international standards.
- The lodging starts on the day of arrival (check-in), however, no earlier than at 2 p.m. and no later than at 6 p.m. Later arrival needs to be notified of on the phone no. +420 607 470 747.
- The lodging ends on the day of departure (check-out) - no later than at 10 a.m.
· Upon check-in, the lodger is allocated the respective suite, shall pay a refundable deposit according to the applicable price list and then receives a document demonstrating that the deposit has been paid (receipt) and 2 sets of keys to the respective suite.
- At check-out, the lodger hands the suite over back to lodging provider, returns 2 sets of keys, presents the document demonstrating that the deposit has been paid (receipt) and is then refunded the deposit. Upon end of the stay, the lodging provider has a right to deduct from the deposit such an amount that would compensate for the damage caused by the lodger, if any.
The hired suite can be used only by the registered persons.
- In the whole complex, there is strict smoking prohibition and open fire prohibition, except for the areas intended for it (indoor and outdoor fireplaces). At the same time, ban on using pyrotechnics applies.
The lodger has an obligation to use the suite in such a way so as no damage is caused. It is prohibited to move the furniture or to make any changes.
- The lodgers are expected to respect quiet hours from 10 p.m.
No pets are allowed.
- The lodgers are required to keep the whole complex clean and in order.
Whenever leaving the suite, windows shall be closed and doors locked.
- Prior to the departure, the lodger has an obligation to restore the rooms to their original condition.
The lodger has an obligation to immediately inform the lodging provider on all defects, items (equipment) not working or items they have damaged.